Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rant by fellow blogger: manuscript reviewing



So I'm all alone in the lab right now, waiting for what has to be, the longest PCR run in history.

Anyway, I started catching up on my blog-reading in the meantime ('cause I'm not in the mood to pick up the latest article from Steve Kay's lab just yet) and I found just what I needed: a hilarious rant by Professor in Training (you should subscribe to PiT's RSS, and while on it, subscribe to drdrA's too) :
I must admit it was difficult not to laugh while trying to find a diplomatic way of saying that the manuscript was the scientific equivalent of vomit and that it appeared to have been conceived, executed and written by a turnip.
I'm still laughing...


[Image credit: writeanovelfast]

ScienceBlips: vote it up!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments: