Monday, January 31, 2011

Follow me on Twitter: I tweet a lot more than I blog



(Image credit)
My blogging frequency is less than ideal, but that doesn't mean I've stop highlighting fascinating articles in molecular and cell biology or linking to interesting things on the web. For me, Twitter is a better tool for when you just want to direct people's attention to things on the web than a blog, basically, because when I mention something on my blog I like to take the time to give a little background on the item I'm highlighting. Lately time has been scarce, hence the low blogging frequency, but if you follow me on Twitter, you'll notice that I'm continuously linking to interesting things on the field, including research articles, videos, blog posts, magazine articles, etc.

The main point of this blog post is then the following: Follow me on Twitter!

-A

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

Chris Dieni said...

You need more "Direct Connection" ;-)

Alejandro Montenegro-Montero said...

Definitely!

One is in the making though.